We are hiring a Business Analysthttps://www.odaseontologies.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Caroline Ernoult Caroline Ernoult https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/22e12f3dad16bbd5cba3cb689f386bd1?s=96&d=mm&r=g
In close cooperation with our technical and sales and marketing teams, you play a key part in the development of our ontology-centric activities. As an expert, you act as the client main point of contact at all project stages.
- You answer questions that are raised during pre-sales activities.
- You analyze our customers’ needs and activities and formalize business specifications using our proprietary platform, called ODASE
- You are responsible for the clients’ training on our tools and the knowledge transfer to our customers
- You actively participate to our R&D recurrent brainstorming and developments in close relationship with academic partners.
You might be working on projects where travel is needed (up to 20%), and you are based in Brussels, Belgium
- You have a Master degree or a PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences or Management Sciences
- You have a solid background in software development using the Java and/or the .NET stacks
- You have already gained a few years of experience in a client-oriented environment and have demonstrated an efficient communication, not only to understand the customers’ needs and activities, but also to solve potential issues and maintain this excellent communication
- You have excellent abstract reasoning and complex problem-solving skills
- An experience in the rail industry would be a plus
- Knowledge of the standards OWL, RDF and SWRL is a plus
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French, Dutch or any other European language is a big plus
We offer you the perfect place to bring your passion for complex technological challenges into play and learn new skills in a family-minded, cutting-edge and very dynamic atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop your potentials through very innovative projects. Moreover your evolution will be monitored closely and you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize yourself.
You can also count on an open culture based on mutual trust and a respectful work/life balance – including flexible working hours and a teleworking policy – as well as a fair salary package and fringe benefits.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Odaseinfo@22.214.171.124
- Posted In: